As part of our continued development and expansion, we are seeking to recruit a Tax Junior to join our Tax team. The selected candidate will be gaining invaluable experience within the growing organisation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the Tax Compliance function on jobs relating to tax computations, income tax returns, and other related tax work;
- Assisting the Tax Advisory function as required;
- Assisting and working with other internal teams;
- Assisting with presentations, newsletters, and other material for distribution.
- O' Level or A' Level in Accounts or currently pursuing the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- Interest and aptitude for tax matters, both local and international
- No relevant experience is required albeit it may be given preference
- Interested in pursuing either the MIT Course on Tax Compliance
- A positive attitude and an efficient team player;
- Responsible, motivated, and have an eye for detail.
What DFK Malta provides:
- Competitive remuneration, depending on work experience and qualifications;
- Exposure to both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Professional and personal development, including on-the-job training;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Study leave and performance bonus;
- Young and dynamic environment.
Fill in the form below and if you’re the right candidate our HR team will be in touch within 2 working days