We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Audit Senior to join our dynamic team. As an Audit Senior, you will play a critical role in leading and executing audit engagements, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, and providing valuable insights to clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the audit engagement from planning to completion within the stipulated time frame and with the required expected level of quality;
- Proactively interact with client's management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement;
- Developing strong working relationships with the clients;
- Delegating to junior team members, provide on the job training and provide feedback;
- Preparation and review of financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS.
- Candidates must be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy, or have completed their ACCA or ACA professional qualification or be at an advanced stage of completing their ACCA qualification;
- A minimum of two years of audit experience is required;
- Good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team and manage multiple engagements;
- A positive attitude and an efficient team player;
- Have good interpersonal skills to liaise professionally with our clients;
- Able to prioritise work-load and deliver within deadlines;
- Responsible, motivated and have an eye for detail.
What DFK Malta provides:
- Competitive remuneration, depending on work experience and qualifications;
- Exposure to both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Professional and personal development, including on-the-job training;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Flexible working hours and remote working;
- Study leave and performance bonus;
- Young and dynamic environment.
Fill in the form below and if you’re the right candidate our HR team will be in touch within 2 working days